No matter what the temperature is outside, homeowners rely on their heat pumps to keep their homes in ideal condition. But what happens when the heat pump stops working efficiently or completely breaks down? This is where Certified Heating and Air Conditioning can help with our heat pump repair services in the Walnut Creek, CA, area. Give us a call today to set up an appointment and get started!
Heat pumps are reliable and efficient systems, but like any other appliance, they can malfunction. Here are some of the most common issues with heat pumps that require professional repair:
- Lack of Maintenance: Heat pumps require regular maintenance to keep them running efficiently. They can malfunction and eventually break down when they are not properly maintained. Sign up for our maintenance plan so your system receives a tune-up at the proper interval every year to help prevent these issues.
- Refrigerant Leaks: If your heat pump has a refrigerant leak, it will not be able to transfer heat effectively, and your home will not be heated as efficiently. Refrigerant leaks can also lead to higher energy bills, so it’s vital to have them repaired as soon as possible.
- Broken Thermostat: If your thermostat is not working correctly, it can cause your heat pump to turn on and off at the wrong times or not turn on at all. This can lead to higher energy bills and an uncomfortable home.
- Clogged Filters: When the filters in your heat pump become clogged with dirt and debris, the system has to work harder to heat your home. This can lead to higher energy bills and reduced efficiency.
While some heat pump issues require professional repair, others can be prevented by following some simple maintenance tasks. Here are some things homeowners can do to prevent common heat pump issues:
- Change Air Filters: Homeowners should change the air filters in their heat pump every one to three months to prevent clogs and keep the system running efficiently.
- Schedule Regular Maintenance: Homeowners should have their heat pump professionally inspected and maintained at least twice a year to ensure it runs efficiently and catch any potential issues before they become major problems.
- Keep Outdoor Unit Clear: Homeowners should keep the outdoor unit of their heat pump clear of debris, such as leaves and twigs, to prevent clogs and ensure proper airflow.
If you are experiencing issues with your heat pump, it’s time to call Certified Heating and Air Conditioning for professional repair services. Their team of certified technicians has the experience and knowledge necessary to diagnose and repair any issue with your heat pump, from refrigerant leaks to broken thermostats.
Certified Heating and Air Conditioning provides 24/7 emergency repair services, so you can rest assured that you will never be without heat for long. We also offer preventative maintenance services to keep your heat pump running efficiently and prevent major issues from occurring.
If you are experiencing issues with your heat pump, contact Certified Heating and Air Conditioning today for professional repair services in Walnut Creek, CA, or the surrounding area. Our certified technicians will provide prompt and reliable service to ensure that your heat pump runs efficiently and keeps your home warm and comfortable. Don’t wait until your heat pump breaks down completely. Contact us today to schedule your repair or preventative maintenance services to minimize future issues from occurring.